How To Make Banana Bread
Making delicious recipes is a wonderful task to do. This task becomes more interesting and innovative when you share different recipes with your friends. The more you share the more you learn. Here we are also going to share a lovely recipe with you concerning banana bread. Banana bread is also known as quick bread. It is prepared like a cake that's why the end product comes with smooth and velvety texture. Following is the method to prepare banana bread.
- 2 or 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose floor
- 1 table spoon butter milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Start with your oven preheated at about 350 degree. Then peel up the bananas and put them in a small bowl.
- Use potato masher to mash bananas well and then add 1 tablespoon butter milk in it and set the bowl aside.
- Take another bowl and mix in ½ cup butter, ¼ cup brown sugar and ½ cup sugar in it.
- Use electric beater to mix up butter and sugar well enough until they become fluffy. Then add eggs in the mixture and beat again to combine these items well. After this, combine the dry ingredients i.e. baking soda, baking powder cinnamon and salt sifting them into a bowl.
- Now add both of the dry ingredients and the banana mash (prepared initially) alternately into the creamed butter mixture.
- Take a 9×5 glass loaf pan and spray it with cooking spray having floor. Spoon and spread the batter evenly into the pan.
- Mix in 2 table spoons sugar with ½ teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter in pan. Now this batter is ready for baking.
- Bake it for 45-60 minutes in the pre-heated oven. Remove it on becoming golden brown. Make sure that it has baked properly. At the end slice the bread to serve. Enjoy the velvety bread!
Variations on Banana Bread
There is a huge collection of recipes regarding banana bread. You can try banana bread with loads of variations using an extended variety of ingredients. Explore other ingredients which will flare up the banana flavor and will make your banana bread extremely appetizing. Among numerous options, you can choose to make banana maple syrup bread; bonza banana bread, egg-free banana coconut bread, apple and pecan banana bread, banana and raspberry bread and lots of other delicious and innovative recipes are there. So start searching out banana bread recipes. Try out all such stunning variations that you can do with banana bread. Inspire your family and friends with your classy cooking.